During this difficult time, we have adapted the way we work, so we can continue to be there for you when you need us.
We are offering:
- Information and Advice including information on social care, housing and welfare benefits.
- Telephone Befriending. A friendly chat if you're feeling lonely or isolated.
- Doorstep Deliveries. We can deliver meals,, groceries and essential medication to your doorstep, as well as knitting kits, CDs/DVDs, books and jigsaws to stave off boredom.
- Welfare and Safety Support. Helping the most vulnerable with tasks such as cleaning, shopping and laundry, as well as offering respite for carers.
- Wellbeing Advice. We can share information on healthy living, nutrition, hydration and exercises that can take place in the home or garden.
If you'd like to access any of the services above, or you're worried about an older friend or family member at this time, please call us on 01903 731800 or email email@example.com